Brisbane, 12 September 2013 – ByRay Australia, a provider of cutting tools, plasma consumables and lubrication systems, announced today the change of its name to TruCut Solutions. The name change is intended to more accurately reflect the company’s business focus, operations and long-term goals. “We specialise in providing high-quality cutting consumables and technical support to profile cutting and machining industries,” says company director David White. Mr White said that the TruCut Solutions name is expected to provide broader marketplace appeal and recognition. TruCut Solution’s professional staff are driven to find the best solution to their customers’ cutting needs and are able to supply custom tools made in-house to suit all individual requirements.
Furthermore, TruCut Solutions has recently been awarded the agency for Hypertherm Powermax hand plasma systems and consumables in the greater Sydney area. Powermax plasma systems cut and gouge a wide variety of metal types, thicknesses and forms. Hypertherm’s Powermax line of products consists of six systems from small to heavy-duty, high-capacity handheld cutting.
For routers and mills:
- Solid carbide router and milling cutters
- HSK and ISO tool holders
- ER collets
- Unist micro mist cutting lubricators and coolant
- Ceramic spindle bearing replacement and balancing
- HSD high speed spindles
For plasma profile cutting:
- Hypertherm mechanised and hand plasma consumables
- Hypertherm Powermax hand plasma systems
- Centricut plasma and laser consumables to suit Kaliburn, Thermal Dynamics, Esab and other brands
57 Trade St, Lytton, QLD, 4157
Ph: 07 3893 4184Share